Discover our premium products and services inspired by the world's finest, rarest and purest gifts of nature - GOLD, FRANKINCENSE & MYRRH
Rarest and Purest Gifts of NatureGold, Frankincense & Myrrh
The presentation of gold, frankincense and myrrh to Baby Jesus, was no coincidence. In that time, they were the most precious substances discovered by man. Interestingly, they are still amongst the most precious substances in the world today.
As a global network, we are committed to giving the world the best products made from pure gold, frankincense and myrrh. Our desire is to create wealth for our distributors across the world through the amazing impact of these rare and pure gifts of nature.
- CompositionGold in its natural mineral form almost always has traces of silver, and may also contain traces of copper and iron.
- ValueAll through the history of humanity, the place and value of gold has always been distinct. It is a epitome of tremendous value and symbol of wealth. Over the years, many people have relied on gold as a store of wealth.
- Our advantageWe are proud to be in the exquisite trade of gold leveraging on our years of experience in the trade and most essentially our extensive international network of world class miners, craftsmen and traders.
- CompositionFrankincense is a highly sought after substances relished over centuries for its magical essence and value to health. It contains acid resin (6%), soluble in alcohol, having the formula C20H32O. It is also made of gum (similar to gum arabic) 30–36% 3-acetyl-beta-boswellic acid (Boswellia sacra)
- ValueFrankincense, according to a famous Roman historian, is sap made by the Arabians who were the richest people on earth by Baby Jesus's time, and considered more valuable than gold. This rare and precious substance is gotten from sacred trees that are almost impossible to grow outside of the Arabian Peninsula, which means they are constantly in short supply and high demand across the world.
- Our AdvantageWe have all year round access to the rare and precious substance, thanks to our age long plantations in somalia, were the true magic of frankincense is a tangible and everyday experience.
- CompositionMyrrh, popularly know for its cytotoxic, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, anticancer, antiparasitic and hypolipidemic activities, compose of volatile oil (2–8%), resin (23–40%), gum (40–60%) and bitter principles (10–25%).
- ValueIn ancient times, Myrrh is distilled into a liquid which gives a powerful sweet scent, and today it is widely used as a perfume. In the Hebrew Scriptures, liquid myrrh was used by Moses to consecrate the altars and sacred vessels of divine worship. It is even on record that the patriarch Joseph who later became prime minister in Egypt was sold for several commodities including myrrh. It remains a powerful ingredient in a number of other commodities, including toothpaste, ointments and mouthwashes.
- Our AdvantageOur vast plantations of myrrh sap producing trees remain our greatest advantage in this exquisite trade. We have cultivated and nurtured these sacred trees over decades leveraging best sustainable harvesting practices.
Our distributors comes firstThe Network
Our trade focus on gold, frankincense and myrrh is the main value building block of the network.
Here we value our distributors and work meticulously to use the advantage we have to deal in some of the world’s rarest and precious substances to support our distributors to pursue their dreams and ideas.
With over 50% of profit from worldwide sales committed to providing grants and equity finance for our distributors, we are down to earth in our approach to work with our distributors leveraging on the advantage of our quintessential merchandise to improve their lives and prosper.
Living them outOur Values
Our network practices active wealth creation through trade in products that bestow class, sense of well being and fulfilment in our customers
We believe royal Living is not only for those from royal blood lines, thus we actively use our wide range of high quality products made from the rarest and purest gifts of nature – Gold, Frankincense & Myrrh, to make this happen for our distributors and customers.
Giving back to the society ingrained in the DNA of the network. Our commitment to impact lives starts from our masterful approach to our craft, producing products that are meaningful, solves real problems and provide true value for money to our customers. We actively make donations and support community development programs across the world.
Your best decision starts hereContact Us
20 – 22 Wenlock Road, London N1 7GU, United Kingdom
Join Us and start a journey today that will transform your life for good.